Happy Halloween!

10.31.2013

Y'all...I've felt like a kid in a candy shop all day! Halloween is my FAVORITE holiday, and it's even better with kids!

We've been having a great holiday so far, complete with Monster Mash dance parties in the kitchen, homemade ghost balloons, and even some fresh-from-the-oven cream cheese banana bread (recipe coming soon.).

The kids are napping now, and I'm busy preparing for the festivities tonight. Thought I'd post a few pics. You'll have to wait tomorrow, though, for the family costume. (And yes, I said family.)

No doubt you'll catch on after you see the clue below...

Hope everyone has a safe and spooky Halloween!

_MG_0138

_MG_0002

_MG_0115

_MG_0137

_MG_0009

_MG_0080

_MG_0147

_MG_0007

_MG_0157

2 comments:

Jaymi said...

I love all these little details! Where did you get the tattoos??? I would love to do something like that next year. I hate giving away candy! Your family costume was totally darling and I am super impressed with the family photo, it's way better than we have accomplished with just one squirmy toddler!!!

Alli Aars {You have your blog, we have Aars} said...

Thanks Jaymi! I actually found those at our grocery store. They were a big hit!

Post a Comment